We are currently looking for Stylists for our pop-up shop at Legacy Place in Dedham, MA.
Seasonal Stylist I Job Description
Harper & Tucker stylists drive revenue and provide an exceptional customer experience by building client relationships, instructing on industry trends, and having a comprehensive understanding of store product. Stylists are expected to always adhere to a standard of professional conduct and integrity, ensuring that the work environment is safe, comfortable, and productive. Stylists will also be responsible for embodying and promoting the Harper & Tucker culture within the store. Stylists will be expected to achieve their individual professional goals, while also supporting company store goals and objectives.
This is a part-time, temp, non-exempt employee position based in Dedham, MA. Stylists will be expected to work at the Harper & Tucker pop-up location at Legacy Place from late November through January.
- Prioritize the shopping experience by creating a fun, light-hearted, and customer focused in-store atmosphere
- Understand and embody the Harper & Tucker culture and mission
- Maintain store operational standards and environment
- Help the team meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals
- Demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills, and a knowledge-based understanding of fashion trends and store product
- Help manage and promote in-store sales events including brand trunk shows, sip and shops, and sales
- Assist store owners in creating social media content and driving in-store and online traffic
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Commits to working a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Flexible schedule – working weekends will be expected
- Previous retail or service industry experience preferred