To our beautiful community,
Our shop is currently closed for in-store shopping as our community social distances and responds to the health crisis caused by COVID-19. We are taking every precaution to help protect our community, neighbors, team and customers. We will refrain from re-opening for in-store shopping until we are confident it is safe to welcome you back into the boutique.
HOW YOU CAN SHOP WITH US
1. Shop Online. HARPERANDTUCKER.COM is always open with free 3-day shipping throughout the USA and options for worldwide shipping.
2. Virtual Styling Appointments.
We are offering complimentary one-on-one or group shopping and styling services
via text, email, phone, or video conference. We will tailor the experience to fit your shopping preferences!
3. Local RI Delivery. For Rhode Island residents, we offer free no-contact same-day delivery throughout RI and will drop off orders at your front door. We can also schedule pickups for any returns or exchanges. Select LOCAL DELIVERY at checkout and include any further instructions in the notes section of your order. Orders placed after 2pm will be dropped off the following business day.
We want to reassure you how seriously we are taking this health crisis and be transparent about every extra precaution we are taking.
1. Sanitizing and disinfecting. We are washing and disinfecting our hands and all surfaces in our packaging area before handling any clothing you order and the packaging it comes in. When we receive shipments of clothing from our brands, we are disinfecting the packages before bringing them in and opening them.
2. Limiting exposure. It is only the two owners, Natalie and Dakota, who are entering our shops and handling clothing and packages. They are taking utmost care to follow the sanitizing and disinfecting policies explained above. They are also both personally social distancing, and enforcing all precautions to make sure the store and clothing are kept safe and clean.
We appreciate all of your support now more than ever. Every post, share, comment, and order means the WORLD to us. This is a tough time for all small businesses, and we are doing our best to support other small business around us as well - whether it be our neighbors, or the brands and artisans that make the clothing we bring to you. We will all get through this time together!