Harper & Tucker Stylist
Harper & Tucker stylists drive sales and provide an exceptional customer experience by building customer relationships, instructing on trends, and sharing their understanding of Harper & Tucker’s clothing and style. Stylists are also responsible for taking care of the store during their shifts, making sure the space looks its best. Stylists are expected to adhere to a standard of professional conduct and integrity, ensuring that the environment is safe, comfortable, and productive. Stylists will also be responsible for embodying and promoting the Harper & Tucker culture within the store. Stylists will be expected to achieve their individual objectives while also doing their part to help the store achieve sales goals.
This is a part-time, non-exempt employee position. Stylists may request to be based primarily out of one store location, but all stylists are expected to be willing to work at both of Harper & Tucker's stores in Newport and Providence RI.
- Create a fun, light-hearted, and customer focused shopping experience
- Embody the Harper & Tucker culture and mission
- Maintain store operational standards while independently opening, managing, and closing the store
- Drive sales to help the team meet sales goals
- Help manage and promote store events
- Create social media content and help with marketing efforts to drive store and online traffic
- Demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills, and an understanding of fashion trends and Harper & Tucker's style
- Previous retail or service industry experience preferred
- Flexible schedule
- Must commit to working a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Must commit to working weekends
- Must be willing and able to travel to work both Harper & Tucker locations in Newport and Providence, RI
Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to work at Harper & Tucker and why you are the right fit for the position to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org